- B-29B-60 BA 44-84084.
- Accepted: 31 July 1945 - Bell Aircraft, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assigned: January 1950 - Air Technical Service Command / Oklahoma City Air Depot (OCAD) - (Tinker AFB)
- Conversion to SB-29B
- Stricken: 15 September 1954 - (Yokohama AFB)
- Transferred: NAS China Lake
- Gunnery & Bombing target
- ex-Last Flight of Noah's Ark
- Aero Trader, Borrego Springs, CA (S) note: outboard wings used on RAZ'N Hell (44-61535)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.