- 44-69729 B-29-60 BW c/n 10561
- Aircraft was a crew rotational B-29 and never carried a name.
- Flew 36 missions with the 73rd BW, 498th BG, 875th BS out of Isley Field, Saipan, carrying the tail code "T-54."
- Eventually modified as a re-fueler and served in Europe, during the Korean War era.
- Sent to Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, California in 1956 for use as a test target.
- Recovered from NAWS China Lake in 1986 by the Lowry Heritage Museum .
- Restored and displayed at the Lowry Heritage Museum (LHM), Lowry AFB, Colorado, October 1987.
- Obtained by the Museum of Flight (MOF), Seattle, Washington, 1995, from Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum (formerly LHM) when Lowry AFB closed in September 1994.
- Restored to Static Condition 2006-2010.
- Currently shrink wrapped & stored outside in front of the museum, until sufficient space can be made to allow the aircraft to be displayed indoors.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.