- Allocated to various Reconnaissance Weather Sqadrons, Including the 513th RWS at Tinker AFB in 1950.
- Transferred to the 57th Strategic Reconniassance Weather Squadron at Hickam AFB in Hawaii.
- Used in support of Atomic Bomb tests.
- Sent to Aberdeen Provings Grounds, Maryland in 1955 for use as a target for weapons testing.
- Recovered from Aberdeen in 1985.
- Restored to Static Display Condition.
- On outdoor display at the Charles B. Hall Air Park at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma without any gun turrets installed.