- Built by Westland at Yeovil.
- Delivered to 310 Squadron at Exeter in July 1942, Coded NN-A. Flown by Squadron Leader Frantisek Dolezal DFC.
- Damaged in March 1943 when hit by a de Havilland Mosquito which swung on take off.
- After repair, passed through 33 MU, 3501 SU and 504 Squadron.
- Later served with 504 Squadron.
- Also flew with 442 Squadron, 58 OTU, 1 TEU, 61 OTU and Central Gunnery School.
- Delivered to Department of Aeronautical Engineering at Loughborough College in 1946.
- Moved to Shuttleworth Collection in 1961.
- Rebuilt to airworthy standard at Duxford between 1973-1975.
- First flight after rebuild Duxford - June 27 1975.
- Currently under restoration.
- ↑ Caygill, Peter. Combat Legend Spitfire Mks I-V. Airlife Books.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.