- Built at Southhampton.
- Delivered to Central Photographic Reconnaissance unit at Benson January 13 1945.
- Transferred to 16 Sqn, then to 268 Sqn and back to 16 Sqn. on Sep. 18, 1945.
- Delivered to 29 MU, Mar. 1946.
- Damaged in Flying accident on Jan. 17, 1949.
- Returned to manufacturer for repairs, Mar. 9, 1949.
- Delivered to 6 MU on Feb. 29, 1950.
- Delivered to Short Brothers at Hooten Park, July 1950. Assigned to Meteorological Research Flight. Final flight June 9, 1957.
- Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight, June 14th, 1957 - Nov. 8, 1957.
- Delivered to 32 MU, Nov. 8, 1957.
- Allocated to Biggin Hill's station flight on Dec. 20, 1957.
- Transferred to North Weald Staion flight on Mar. 1, 1958.
- Delivered to Central Fighter Establishment on Apr. 14th, 1958
- RAF West Raynham, 1958-1961. Gate Guardian as 7548M.
- Delivered to 19 MU. - Restored to flying condition.
- RAF West Raynham, Nov. 1962-1964.
- Transferred to BBMF on April 14, 1964. - Flown in movie "Battle of Britain".
- Euan English, North Weald, Feb. 17, 1995-1996.
- Sold to Rolls Royce PLC, Corporate Heritage Dept, Bristol-Filton, 1996-2002 to fund restoration of BBMF Hawker Hurricane LF363 - Registered as G-RRGN, Dec. 1996.
- Flown on Oct. 9th 2012 after extensive refurbishment by Aircraft Restoration Co. at Duxford.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Warbird Registry
- ↑ The Real Warbirds supplement to Aeroplane Magazine June 2005
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.